Wow, what a great first few days of our crowdfunding campaign!
Not only have we been blessed with some early generous contributions, a great Times Colonist newspaper article and a CFAX 1070 radio interview (airing Sunday April 21 noon -2pm) but we’ve been getting amazing feedback about this project!
Here’s a sample of the kind of tweets, emails and facebook messages we’re getting!
- “I love your concept and will promote it to our students. Good luck!” Steve Rosenberg, Pull Focus Film School
- “Terrific initiative Mandy! I’ll be tracking your progress… good on you for taking on this affirmative action!” Robert Lang
- “This is just awesome! What a wonderful way to connect Canadian communities. My dad worked for the NFB after WWII. He travelled up the West Coast by boat into remote communities with his projector & film cans to screen movies and NFB docs to people who didn’t have TV or theaters. This is a Canadian tradition that needs our support! Good for you Mandy, you are an inspiration!” Brian David Harding
- “Get on the Doc Bus is fabulous idea – check them out and give them your love!”65_RedRoses on Twitter.
- “Officially on my bucket-list – ‘cruise’ the #YYJ strip in the ‘Get On the Doc Bus’!!!” Susan Jones via Twitter.
- many more like this arriving in my inbox(es) daily…
Here’s the campaign in case you haven’t seen it yet!
Please share the word and support us financially if you can, thanks!